Power Plant Automation is an integral part of Kaltimex’s support services.
Our power producing equipment rely significantly on automation systems.
Our unrivaled pre-wired and tested KALCON System for diesel power plants make both installation and commissioning easy. It also enables the generators and other prime movers to operate in parallel and synchronized with the grid.
Our microprocessor-based automation system has the following advantages:
- Economical loading of prime movers in a system that reduces fuel consumption
- Protection of prime movers and generators
- KW & KVAR ramp UP/DOWN functions for wear and tear reduction
- Cost of maintenance and downtime reduction
- Maintenance of bus frequency and voltage without fluctuation, an added value for utility loads
- Minimized chances of power outages and equipment break down
- Smooth operation and maintenance
Typical Automation Instruments